Sunday 12 December 2010

my boy erion running away

Jeslow Aeon chuckles giving a wink and gave a puppy larl look " aww i am sorry love , forgive me

Erion Joseppe gets close to the fireplace, his glance towards the ground, the eyes deeply sad. He bites his lips wishing to scream his jealousy. The boy remains quiet and looks at them growling deeply

Serina Neximus looks to his boy then back to him, "Well I was curious if I sould even come in ..would hate to interupt yet another.. lecture you were giving your boy." there was a hint of a smirk in her tone "And Rio is right love, That is something I would not particularly care to watch.. even if I am not a lady."

Chloe22 Short looks over at the growling boy " you ok over there " i ask

Jeslow Aeon coughed and blushed a little " yes ... well you wont have to watch anything

Erion Joseppe looks at the kajira and whispers "No, I'm not good ... I'm ... I'm ... hurt ... deeply" and shakes his hand like someone crazy for what he is seeing

Jeslow Aeon clicks his fingers and points to his boot" mine to my feet and serve the Lady ....... Now!!" there was a growl to his tone as he waited for his boy to move

Serina Neximus: But if you need to be with him I understand.. just..please not in public.. or I could avoid the tavern if you wish. I nay wish to deprive you of your rights." moves closer to him soft twinkle in her eyes though they look worn and tired as she closes them for a moment "I take all is well here? We need to look at your thighs unless someone else has taken care of them" she reopens her eyes to look into his

Chloe22 Short: oh.. do you need aid im fairly sure your town has a green i can find for you

Erion Joseppe goes close to him ... slowly. "Yes Master ..."

Erion Joseppe looks at the woman, flashing her with a fast glance. "Do you wish something, Mistress?"

Jeslow Aeon: no ... no need for you to avoid theTavern " he shook his head" no one has tended to them ecept you Dear " reaching a hand out looked into her eyes as he places a hand in hers " you liook Tired , are you feeling well?

Serina Neximus looks down at the boy, "blackwine please" she says softly noting the difference in attitude of the boy when she is about.

Erion Joseppe nods politely to her. "First or second slave ... Mistress?", he says with a cold voice

Serina Neximus arches a brow noting the boys cold voice, "First and perferrable spit free too." her tiredness was making her abit cranky, as she looks to Jes, "Being a green to two cities and then going to visit doesn't leave one much rest. Oh speaking of ..I believe Krom is being held in our jails."

Erion Joseppe nods another time to her. "Blackwine first slave for you, Mistress, as well"

Serina Neximus: I dont think your boy likes me much love

Jeslow Aeon raised a brow at the last bit of news " why is kromie being held in Turmas , he never doesanything wrong

Serina Neximus: Something about slapping Abir

Chloe22 Short: crawls under her Mistres and holds her close knowing she wont mind one bit that i keep her warm

Jeslow Aeon: he will get used to us my Dear" glanced at his boy then bac to Siri" he slapped Abir?" couldnt elp bu chuckle

Serina Neximus: Aye so she threw him in jail. He said she was lying about his father. I was more concerned with tending to his hands...I tried to speak to my grandmother about it.

Jeslow Aeon: do one us of need to go trade him out ?

Serina Neximus: I am not sure what she is wanting. He said she sent for his mother.. I recall Rio speaking about their mother and I refuse to let the woman get her hands on him.

Jeslow Aeon shdders" we can't let his Mother get him she isnt interested in him except to get revenge on Rio

Erion Joseppe stands, his glance rather upset. He is deeply jealous and tries to avoid the others see that. He chooses a mug for the Mistress, finding two of those. One is silver made, with nice marine backgrounds and clouds on the sky. It is deeply nice. The other mug is very simple, wood-amde with simple decorations on it. He chooses the second one and begins to make clean rather fastly, not taking care of everything can be on that surface. He guls seeing what they are seeing. His hands begins to trumble and the tray is choosing falls on the ground. He takes that and in the mean while he finds the bowls of brown and yellow sugar. He takes that and puts them on the tray together with the three small spoons, useful during the serving of the first slave

Chloe22 Short: seeing my Mistress stir i kiss her on the cheek " welcome back my Mistress "

Serina Neximus: Aye I know. I been .." sighs rubbing her temples, "tryin gto see grandmother to ensure he doesn't go with her. Though he does seem to have gotten himself a protector there.. someone I think fancies him greatly." she laughs softly

Erion Joseppe takes nervously the kettle over the fire where the blackwine is always hot and ready to serve. The boy pours that in the mug, his hand rather trumbling. Many drops falls on the counter and he tries to make clean everything. he takes a cloath and gives a fast glance to everybody. He takes the tray and goes slowly to the Mistress, looking at her deeply in her eyes. He tries to be polite but cannot.

Jeslow Aeon: he is too sweet for his own good i think he does need someone keeping an eye on him " looks seeing his boy approach watching his moves , he then turns his attention to Ash watching her for a moment before looking back at his love

Erion Joseppe kneels close to his feet. He has the tray on his hand. "Better you choose a sit, Mistress. It is rather difficult to drink this standing up. he refers to the sugars, to the small spoons. He narrows his own eyes seeing his owner so full of attention for her. "Anyway, Mistress, this is your blackwine first slave"

Jeslow Aeon growls at his boy " mine do that agin and do it with some damn respect

Serina Neximus laughs, "well if I am not mistaken he seemed to enjoy the attention. And the one is soon to be a green as well." her gaze falls upon the boy, "Please two sugars, and two creams." jumps abit at Jes growl looking to him, sighs not wanting to interupt the Master slave relationship, she just waits

Erion Joseppe looks at his master. He cannot control himself more. The boy raises his arms and lets the tray falling down with everything upon there. "YOUR BLACKWINE .... MISTRESS!"

Serina Neximus jumps back before the hot drink could get on her gown and feet raising a brow, she looks to Jes unsure what that would do to his temper.

Chloe22 Short: jumps at the startling noise behind her

Jeslow Aeon face turns looking down at his boy , his eyes full of anger at his boy , reaching a hand out quickly grabs his boy by the hair gripping it tight , he lent down bring his face close to his boys and he growled" explain your actions mine " he said in a deep anger tone

Ashaelin Darkfold: She hears a noise and stats form her thoughts and turns ot look back. She arches a brow.

Chloe22 Short: whispers into her Mistresses ear it seems someone might be upset my Mistress

Erion Joseppe shakes his head violently. He takes the hand of the Master violently and pushes that afar, with all the strength he has. His eyes are wet for the pain and for the many thoughts he has. He lowers his eyes deeply and tries to whispers "I ... I ...". The boy cannot speack, he hides his glance by the hands and stands up abruptly, beginning to run away ... faslty ... fastly ... fastly ... and far ... very far ... where the wind of torvaldsland cannot reach him

[[At Nyundo]]

Randsome Alter: i am excellent brother. how are you?

Xcept Atlas beams. "I missed you too. It's been very busy at Ar." I hear foot steps and turn around

Xcept Atlas grins, "Look what the larl dragged in. Tal bro, welcome back."

Erion Joseppe looks at parvin, his eyes wet ... his expression totally depressed. "Parvin ..."

Randsome Alter: greetings Brother

Xcept Atlas sees the eyes and the look, "You ok Erion?"

Erion Joseppe looks at the other kajirus and can just whisper "Tal kajirus. No, I'm not good ... parvin ... I have run away from my master ...", he begins to sob deeply, tears flowing on his cheeks copiously

Xcept Atlas winces knowing that's never good. Unsure if I should save introductions so I do. "Sorry Erion, run away? They must surely be looking for you?'

Erion Joseppe tries to dry his tears, but cannot. He sobs more and more, geeling deeply his heart broken. "Yes, brother, you are right ... they'll serach for me ... and perhaps ... I'll wish that. I want to meet my master face to face ... but now ... I .. I cannot tolerate he is marrying ... marrying with a woman!!", he screams, falling at the ground and covering his face by the hands. He looks at him another time "I have reached this far place ... sure they'll have the time to find me ... and me ... to understand what i wish to do!"

Xcept Atlas watches the tears and sobbing, obvious that Erion is terrible pain. I wipe off my face and shake my head, as he screams and falls to the ground. Knowing the slave's place is just to accept what his Master does. "He will be free companioning a woman?" Not exactly suprised by that, Jes did have varried interest when it came to slaves and free. "Brother, brother, ok, calm down, we'll sit and have a drink and relax." I point over to the tavern and then address Rand. "I'll get him over the tavern, I'll meet you over there." Walking forward to Erion and attempting to comfort him with an arm around his shoulder. "Come let's go sit."

Randsome Alter: yes brother

Erion Joseppe begins to draw a circle on the ground, his kneels still sinked on the ground. He begins to feel the warm climate, different from the place where he is living now. He looks around and sees birds, trees, a lake where it is possible to have a bath with no fear to die because of the coldness. "Yes, brother ... thanks ... I knew about that ... but no sto fastly". he turns his body and follows him

Xcept Atlas keeps my mouth open, never really knowing what to say about Masters and their decisions. I offer, "It's probably just for status. Master's don't free companion for love." Sure I'm telling the truth, knowing Free companionship is to make alliances. "Come, let's go." I coax Erion forward and walk towards Rand into the tavern.

Xcept Atlas takes a seat on the furs and looks up to Rand and Eiron, "Rand can you please bring some juice or water." I pat the cushion behind me. "Erion come relax, let's talk this out."

Erion Joseppe looks around feeling the warm and intimate atmosphere. "Well, probably you are right ... but i was dieing for the jealousy. I cannot ... I cannot to resist. I have served a blackwine to her ... and I was so upset I forgotten to serve the cream. She stressed that and the i let the tray fall on the ground. I have run away immediately ... i was crazy, parvin." he looks at the cushion and thinks this is a good idea

Randsome Alter: yes brother. right away. "relieved to have something to do away from the grieving karijus'

Erion Joseppe dries his tears, his soul devastated by that bad sentiment. "Parvin, now I'm afraid he'll kill me ... just that." he touches nervously his hairs and takes a long breath. The hands shiver rather in a very anxious way. "He is so far and he'll surely find me. I'm not sure what he'll do sincerely."

Xcept Atlas looks over to Erion and nods my head, giving a bit of a chuckle, the thought of a blackwine tray falling on the ground and clanging. A memory of being with a Master before my Master crossed my mind, he too, had Free companioned a woman. "Women are not easy to please, your Master may have a rough year ahead of him." Looking in towards rand, happy to have him close, takes away the lonliness. "Well what will you do?" I shake my head, "he's not going to kill you for dropping a tray of blackwine and forgetting the milk, bro. May get you whipped."

Erion Joseppe chuckles for the first time after so many tears. His face takes the usual colour another time and the boy takes a long breath. "Brother, I prefer whips to the death ... I want to live ... still. I must taste many things. You have been kind to open your doors to me, as usually. Your presence is always a sure dock for my mind. And sincerely .... after those long months in that cold climate ... in this moment i'm so pleasing" He rests a bit and then continues to talk. "Did you run away from some masters, parvin?"

Randsome Alter: rattles around in the kitchen putting together a tray of juice, water and grapes he had just picked.

Randsome Alter: listening to the conversation floating back

Xcept Atlas looks into Rand and smiles always loving the shape of his ass and how the silks cover just enough. Turning my gaze back to Erion and nodding, "A good whipping is good for the soul, and for the skin, toughens you up!" With a dumb grin and warmth in my heart I take off the heavy fur cloak and lay down so Rand has some place to lay. "Nyundo is the place the Priest kings greated to warm hearts, It's a good place to hide." Thinking about that question, I answer very truly. "I ran away from Thorian once. Very far away, before he had collared me. I was scared to death to give up my freedom. Looking back, I was foolish for running. I can't imagine any other life."

Erion Joseppe realizes he is sitted on a cushion for Frees. he shakes his head and immediately sits on the ground, not wishing to be considered more than a slave after so many months of so called freedom. His hand moves still abruptly, being the first time he does something like this. He has already disappointed when a slave run away from his master and now erion finds himself in the same situation. He takes a look to the other brother preparing something to drink. He winks at parvin and smiles warmly. "You are always luck", he whispers and waits for the brother and his juices

Randsome Alter: carries a tray in with cups of water and juice and a bowl of grapes. "excuse my clumsiness brother" offering it to erion, "i'm new here and haven't had much practice" wriggling my ass at brother Parvin and grinning

Xcept Atlas beams at Rand, happy to take any serve of anything, knowing Rand was kind enough to serve. "Thank you Rand." I rub Rand's soft right cheek and smile over at Erion. "See, even the new ones forget the milk." I chuckle and rub Rand's leg. "So what will you do Erion? YOu can't hide forever. You can try of course. I haven't seen your Master here in over a year. "

Erion Joseppe chuckles feeling himself more and more relaxed. "No brother ... you must no sorry ... absolutely. Perhaps you don't know the real new slaves coming just since few days from Urth ..."He takes the cup of water and the one with juice, putitng the last one on the ground. Then he takes the grapples and begins to eat them fastly and rather nervously. "I'll hide myself for one-two days ... then I'll decide what i want to do." He says splitting small pieces of fruits everywhere, eating anxiously and rather fastly.

Xcept Atlas watches Erion eat and drink ravenously, "Slow bro, you'll get sick, or choak." I smile over at Rand, "Looks like we'll have some company." For a moment forgetting who else has moved in. "MrZoe, the Master has moved into the cottage with his boys, you may see him, he does not travel to Silver Tree much, so you should be ok. Think up a good story before you see him, Erion."

Erion Joseppe gets close to the lips the bowl of water and drinks that more and more fastly. His throat totally dried, having cried and screamed so many times during the journey. "MrZoe Ninetails!!! Oh the Priest Kings ... he knows me ... Well, I'll tell I'm having a trip to the south to take some red wine in Turia ..." He gusps and drinks fastly the bowl with the juice. The sweat drink lets erion coughs deeply ... "Oh shit ... I must be quiet ... more quiet ... erion, be quiet ... be quiet ...", he says in a paranoic way

Xcept Atlas laughs at the paranoia. "It's going to be ok. He's not a bad man. He seems very kind." I nod my head, not knowing him very well. I look at Rand, "If the cottage by the baths is rocking, don't go a knocking." laughing

Randsome Alter: hears of the new resident and moves closer to Parvin, nervous about strangers

Erion Joseppe looks at them. "Now I don't want to disturb you both ... I'll search a place in the wood or close to the water to rest tonight. I have many thoughts to put in order ... and I ... I'm so co nfused in this moment. The female my master is marying is from Turmas, a green ... son of the heads of the city. Do you know Turmas?"

Xcept Atlas winces, "A green???" is all i needed to here. 'you can stay forever brother!" laughing a bit "A green as a Mistress, Priest kings bless you!"

Erion Joseppe raises an eyebrow ... "Do you wish a Green here? Well, sincerely I hope My Master'll choose to live in another land ... I'm tired to live among snow ... i must dress all my body ... what a pity!"

Xcept Atlas shakes my head, "No noo noooo greens in Nyundo. We have Master Pete and he is more then enough to torture me" I was missing a finger and a tooth, there were puncture wounds through my hands and through my feet that were uncared for but some how not infected. "I'd rather be Impaled at Ar." knowing I've already been through that.

Randsome Alter: looks at the body of erion and agrees covering that would be a great pity

Erion Joseppe looks at the ground. "Her name is Lady Sere. She is a pretty woman, very kind ... but ... I was so mad when my master had more attention to her than to me ... i must admit ... I wish always to be in the middle of the cares of my owner ...", he sighs turning his head far from them like someone feeling ashamed of what he is saying. "Oh the Priest Kings ... you must take care of yourself ... you are so nice ...". He turns the glance to other brother and winks at him chuckling a bit

Xcept Atlas repeats the name and is pretty sure I don't know her. Not wanting to tell Erion his place, I don't, just noding slowly. "Just remember, free companionship is only for one year. He owns you for life."

Erion Joseppe raises his eyes towards him, looking deeply in the eyes. "Really brother? are you telling the truth?" He feels himself lighter ... with less heaviness in his soul

Xcept Atlas nods my head, "yes, free companionship is a one year contract. Slavery is indefinate."

Xcept Atlas puts an arm around Rand and pulls him tight to my body giving his shoulder a long kiss. My eyes closed and warmth in my heart for him, if I was free he would be mine.

Erion Joseppe begins to laugh histerically. "Parvin, you are making me to laugh ... I ... I did not know ..." He takes a long breath ... his eyes have their natural light as everybody knows. He laughs ... laughs ... laughs ... not understanding how many emotions he is tasting in just one day ... and this afternoon he was deeply boring. He smiles sweetly at them "I'll let you alone, brother"

Randsome Alter: smiles happily at parvin and nods

Erion Joseppe stands up quietly, feeling much tireness in his legs and in his mind. He eats the last grapes and smiles warmly and kindly to them. "Thank you for everything you are doing, parvin. Your land is always a sweet memory for me!"

Xcept Atlas nods my head to Erion, "Glad to hear you laugh." returing it with a smile. "Men take slaves to own them. I wish you well brother. They take free companions, to raise themselves in status." I smile. "Safe paths brother. watch out from Daemon in the forest. he's not in a good mood."

Erion Joseppe opens widely his eyes. "A demon?"

Xcept Atlas: no, that's his name, he's hiding out over by the waterfall. You should probably stay here in the tavern or just below. It is safest.

Erion Joseppe: I'll follow your advice, brother. Thanks for everything, for the water and for the fruits. Lovely paths parvin and lovely paths rand

Xcept Atlas: safe paths Erion

Randsome Alter: your welcome brother. safe paths

Xcept Atlas pulls Rand down to the blue cushion and takes him ontop of me

No comments:

Post a Comment